Forton International Macedonia is the main participant in the commercial property market in Macedonia and has made significant progress towards being a leading diversified property advisory company in the Balkans region. Since the founding of the company, Forton has continually been expanding its business activity with the aim of providing the full scope of real estate services to clients.
To date, our professionals have been involved with:
- Leasing of some of the largest office project in Skopje – Synergy Business Center, Grawe Business Center and Cubus Business Center.
- Valuation advisory on projects exceeding a total of €1,3 billion in value for investors, developers and financial institutions.
- The leasing of 12 shopping centers throughout Bulgaria.
- Engagement in the sale of Mall Varna to Miller Developments (€120 million) and City Center Sofia to Heitman (€102 million).
- Strategic advisory for major bank’s operational portfolios of real estate in Bulgaria and Macedonia.
- Some of our key clients include: EBRD, Societe Generale, Gazit Globe, Soravia, OKTA, Equest Balkan Properties, VIP (Telecom Austria Group).